Trip to Hiraizumi and Morioka

I went to Iwate prefecture to meet my sister and sightseeing on February 3rd and 4th.

I took a Shinkansen from Tokyo to Ichinoseki.

One of the pleasures of taking a Shinkansen was buying and eating super delicious ice cream in the Shinkansen but these days on board sales was abolished. I'm so sad. If you want to eat super delicious ice cream on a Shinkansen, you can buy it kiosk on the Shinkansen platform.

I took a conductorless train from Ichinoseki to Hiraizumi.

Taking a conductorless train is so difficult because payment method is different for each station.


I ate rice cake meal for lunch near the Hiraizumi station.

Hiraizumi and Ichinoseki is famous for the rice cake meal. There are sweet and salty rice cake so you can find your favorite taste.


I visited Chusonji temple to see the goleden building.
It is visualized heaven.

If you rent an audio guide machine, you can enjoy Chusonji more because the temple has a lot of history.

February 3rd is called 'Setsubun'. It means the last day of winter. 

Many temples in Japan, including Chusonji, held Setsubun event on February 3rd. 

Buddhist monks and local authorities threw away beans with saying "Devils out! Happiness in!".

This is the photo of the bean I have gotten.



I moved from Hiraizumi to Morioka using conductorless train.

I ate noodle at Morioka station. This is called 'Jaja-men'. One of the famous noodles in Morioka.


That night, I drank and talked with my sister.
This is the sake I have drank.
https://amzn.to/4bxlTQ4

It is like sparkling water but sweet. I like it.


Next day I visited sake brewery 'Asabiraki' with my sister.

The brewery was filled with a nice smell of sake. We saw a lot of facilities to make sake.

After the brewery tour, I enjoyed tasting sake.
Reservations are required for the brewery tour.

I ate 'Wanko-soba' noodle for the lunch.
I ate noodle with a small bowl and the noodle was served until I closed the lid.

I ate 54 bowls of noodle.
If you eat over 100 bowls, you can get a certification made of wood.

I very enjoyed Iwate prefecture!
I must visit again!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

TypeError: ufunc 'bitwise_xor' not supported for the input types, and the inputs could not be safely coerced to any supported types according to the casting rule ''safe''

overleafで画像が表示されない!

エラー: ""C:\U" で始まる文字列の中で 8 進文字なしに '\U' が使われています